Thursday 24 November 2011

River's Diary - First Night

OK. so i think I broke the chain sooooo I thought I'd do a river's view.I'm classing River's view as River's diary

First Night

so very bored, and cold, flicking through my diary because I have nothing better to do. *TARDIS appears* Or not, it's as if he can sense my boredom, he's always there when I need him. That impossible ((and gorgeous)) mad man
I notice the dress hanging as I enter the TARDIS


"The dress is a little daring"

The Dress is a slight green - ish colour, low cut and rather shiny, it wasn't anything i'd wear. except maybe the low cut part. he says something i don't quite catch so I simply reply.


"Are we going out?"
"Parents are asleep, How's stormcage?"
"I'm on the first night of 12,000 consecutive life sentences, kinda bit early to say, where we going?"
"Halderan Beta! Boring planet of the chip shops, BUT! there is a 400 foot tree growing out of the top of the north side of the mountain in the middle of the sea if you take a lift  to the top, at exactly 12 minutes past midnight on the 21st of september 2360 you can see more stars in one sky than at any other moment in the history of the universe. it's like daylight, only magic. you could read a book by it"

He says all this so fast It's hard to take it all in, I smile at him, he's almost talking to himself, but he doesn't realise it. but to be fair, The stars sound beautiful and rather romantic.... but not the book, i have enough of those!


"mind if i dont?"
"we've got 10 minutes, get dressed"
"so close to the perfect sentance"


He murmurs in agreement, i grin, he probably wasn't even listening. he asks me if i brought the 
diary. 

"did you bring the diary?"
"oooh, Its a diary?"
"It is now because, river, There are rules"


He says this with quite some seriousness, but I'm never serious, well, rarely.


"ooh, youve gone all strict, not that i might"
"River, you and I, it's all in the wrong order, we never meet in sequence, we put everything in the diary so you know where we are."
"put what in the diary? sweetie, I'm in the higher security in all the known universe"

I am slightly confused and not sure what he's on about, quite frakly, it's IMPOSSIBLE to escape from stormcage. well, almost impossible.She was here now was she not?


"River Song could walk in and out of that prison as though the walls aren't there."
"I'm River Song"
I say this with a smile as relisation dawns on me


"Then you'll be fine, if you don't like the dress, there's plenty more in the wardrobe first right, second left, just past the helter skelter!"

I close my diary with a smile and run off in the directions he told me.


OTHER RIVER!


Why am I always getting shot at? it's becoming a trend! then again it's my fault for asking them if they were on a hen night, I scrabble at the TARDIS door, It is flung open and I fall into the Doctor's arms.

"I knew you would come back here you nostalgic idiot"

I say this breathlessly, needing to catch a breath I yell and here has voice exclaim River sevral times....








No comments:

Post a Comment